DO YOU WANT MORE FROM PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT?
Consider a Drew Writing Project/Digital Literacies Collaborative School Partnership
School partnerships may include
- Interactive workshops
- Facilitation of professional learning communities
- Curriculum mapping and other curriculum work
- Study groups
- Teacher coaching
- Keynote presentations
- Customized learning institutes
Note: Although most of these programs take place on-site at the partner school, virtual options are also available.
Teachers in partner schools receive
- Personalized, meaningful, and practical professional development
- Discounted fees to professional development programs in teacher education held at Drew University
Would you like to learn more about forming a DWP/DLC school partnership?
Contact : DWPSchoolPartners@gmail.com