Nominate an educator to be recognized at Child & Family Resources First Annual Gala. The S.H.I.N.E. Award is for outstanding teachers who embody the spirit of CFR’s mission and values and whose professional practice and advocacy for the profession are deemed exemplary. Nominees should embody our mission to strengthen families and communities. Selected educators will be commended for their efforts to S.H.I.N.E. (Serves, Helps, Inspires, Nurtures, and Excels).
Child & Family Resources focuses on children. We are a private, non-profit organization that supports the development of children and strengthens families.
Our core values are:
* provide high quality, consistent services;
* respect and support co-workers, colleagues, clients and families;
* be responsive and adaptive to the needs of the community;
* foster a workplace that encourages initiative, creativity, teamwork and accountability in reaching goals;
* be representative and respectful of the diverse community that we serve;
* be trustworthy and perform our duties with integrity and within the ethics of our profession;
* always be mindful that our agency must be financially secure and sustainable;
* be good stewards of our clients’, donors’, funders’ and contractors’ trust in us.
It is our hope this year to choose educators in various sectors of the education community to acknowledge for their unique abilities to S.H.I.N.E. (Serves, Helps, Inspires, Nurtures, and Excels). Please take a moment to nominate an educator that best represents these qualities as well as the values of our organization by completing this form. Please submit your nomination no later than Friday, October 25, 2019.